One Place. One Hope. Where family safety comes first.
A place where families come first and professionals come together.
Ease of use is an important factor in the operation of the FSC in all aspects. Our location is centrally located for most Tulsa and Tulsa County clients. We provide free parking, easy access by bus, and direct access to our offices. Our on-site security officer makes clients feel safe and welcome when they arrive and the helpful reception process gets clients started on their intake with almost no waiting. We recognize the stress experienced by our clients and work to minimize further trauma.
Free and Confidential Services Available:
- Assistance with Emergency Protective Orders
- Assistance with law enforcement reports
- Chaplain services
- Children’s play area
- Civil legal assistance and advice
- Consultation with District Attorney staff
- Counseling referral for adults
- Forensic medical
- Interpretation services
- Referral for children
- Referral for immigration services
- Referral to safe, confidential emergency shelter
- Safety and prevention education
24-hour emergency number:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Following the Tulsa County Courthouse holiday schedule)
Emergency protective orders are reviewed by the Judge at the Courthouse, then returned to the plaintiff at Family Safety Center.
600 Civic Center, Main Floor Police Courts Building
Tulsa, OK 74103
Mailing Address: Family Safety Center, Police Courts Building, 600 Civic Center, Suite 103, Tulsa, OK 74103-3822
The Family Safety Center strives to provide wrap-around victim services to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide assistance obtaining emergency protective orders for victims of domestic violence
- Provide help and resources to children exposed to domestic violence
- Offer forensic medical assistance to victims of domestic violence
- Offer appropriate legal support and representation to victims of domestic violence
- Reduce the number of domestic violence cases that go unreported in all of Tulsa County
- Ensure domestic violence perpetrators are prosecuted